Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

To The Bearer of this message, Urgently Deliver it to @sirlotan By 22nd December 2012

@sirlotan, it came to me in a dream, that you are indeed the same man Dr. John Xhuma. I have also learned that you now reside within the Unified Lands, and blend with the people there as a part of your guise. I am aware that the alias @sirlotan is a guise to allow you association with the people of the Unified Lands. For both our sakes, I will maintain this pretence as I travel through the unified Lands; nobody must know that we are natives of the Valley.

I contact you now not as an adversary, but as a friend seeking your help. When you departed from The Valley, you left your apprentice to administer your laboratory research into the Metapsychological Analysis of Parapraxis. However, earlier this year, he went missing and nobody has seen or heard form him since. The scientists that you left working at the laboratory reported nothing missing from the premises aside from your apprentice and his favorite cap. 

It is worrying to note that since his disappearance, several residents of the Valley have reported unique incidences of parapraxis, and we have become aware that the Valley has been infiltrated by an unknown enemy. We have searched for you for many months but as only your apprentice knew of your location, the search has been futile. Until now… Please be warned that though your apprentice is indeed loyal and honorable, after all this time he is sure to have succumbed to coercion from the enemy and your location may be compromised.
The situation in the Valley is growing direr by the day, and as I departed in my quest for you 3 months ago, the state was that of near panic. 

It is imperative that you return to the Valley, and help us fight this unknown enemy. Without you or your apprentice, we lack the intellectual caliber to resist their infiltration. A report has reached me that the seers are wary of the 22nd of December in 2012. I cannot be sure when this letter will reach you, but be aware that even as you read this, we have little time. Please abandon your business in the Unified Lands and return to the Valley before it is too late.

The messenger bearing this letter is the nephew of your trusted apprentice. Please trust him in turn, and he will lead you to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey...mmm i kinda like your advise huh..i do the same..and am working with Africa Journal....how possible is it for me to meet up with you guys..and see what happens on the issue of the training that goes on..?
    or could you contact me through my email
    charozel@gmail.com
    Regards,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete